5 Nights in the Home of Golf
- 5 Nights premium golf tour based in St Andrews with 18 holes over 4 carefully selected courses at St Andrews and Carnoustie
Check Rates & Book this Package
You can check prices for your group and also check availability.
5 Nights premium golf tour based in St Andrews with 18 holes over 4 carefully selected courses at St Andrews and Carnoustie
St Andrews, regarded as the home of golf, attracts thousands of golfers each year from all over the world to experience its fabled fairways.
This 5 night Premium Golf Tour based in St Andrews, the Home of Golf, includes 18 holes over 4 carefully selected golf courses, each of which will provide you with challenging golf of the very highest quality.
Play on the Old Course in this itinerary would be subject to entry in the daily ballot which does not guarantee success, however we always try to work the itinerary to allow for entry on as many days as possible with the result that our success rate is high.
Courses to Play
- St Andrews Old Course (subject to ballot)
- St Andrews Castle Course
- Carnoustie Championship Links
- 3 star Hotels
- 4 star Hotels
- 5 star Hotels
This particular itinerary is one of our most popular and would provide you with a golf tour of the very highest quality, however we would be happy to quote for a tour tailored to meet your own specification and requirements. Please contact us or use our tour planner to receive a detailed personal quotation.
- Day 1:Arrive and check into accommodation.Overnight in St Andrews.No golf booked today.
- Day 2:18 holes St Andrews Old Course (subject to ballot).Overnight in St Andrews.
- Day 3:18 holes St Andrews Castle Course.Overnight in St Andrews.
- Day 4:18 holes Carnoustie Championship Links.Overnight in St Andrews.
- Day 5:18 holes Kingsbarns.Overnight in St Andrews.
- Day 6:Check out of accommodation.No golf booked today.
Golf Tour Price Includes
- 5 Nights Bed and Breakfast.
- 18 holes St Andrews Castle Course.
- 18 holes Carnoustie Championship Links.
- 18 holes Kingsbarns.
- Up to 3 entries in the Old Course ballot.
- Tour package with golf vouchers, driving directions, maps, contact numbers and
- tourist information.
- All taxes on package features.
Golf Tour Price Does Not Include
- Travel to and from Scotland.
- All meals other than breakfast.
- Green fees for the Old Course (£170.00) or it alternative, the New Course (£75.00) which would be paid on the day depending on ballot result.
- Travel insurance to cover cost of cancellation. (recommended)
- Caddie fees.
- Self drive vehicle hire.
- Self drive vehicle hire out of hours or one way pick up charges if applicable.
- Airport Meet and Greet.
- Airport and course transfers.
- Any golf other than in the above itinerary.
- Any items of a personal nature.
* Please note:-
- Valid handicaps of no more than 24 for men and 36 for women are required for this tour.
- Itinerary is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Illustrated price is based on twin occupancy for a party of 4 golfers in a traditional 3 star Inn situated in the centre of St Andrews, taking the tour in the summer of 2015.
- Transport is not included in the above quotation, however we can provide self drive hire, Airport and Course transfers or a dedicated coach and driver if required.
Please contact us for our best price for this tour based on your own particular dates and requirements.