7 Nights St Andrews Premium Golf Tour
- The Golfing holiday of a lifetime. An opportunity to experience the legendary St Andrews and other classic courses including Carnoustie Championship.
Check Rates & Book this Package
You can check prices for your group and also check availability.
7 Nights in St Andrews Premium Golf Tour
St Andrews Old Course is the holy grail of Golf Courses for any serious golfer. The links course is where dreams are made of - impressive fairways- deep deep bunkers and then of course the wind will all combine to challenge golfers of every ability. There is one thing that everyone comes away with after a round on the old Course - and that is a deep respect. Playing on the old course in this itinerary is NOT guaranteed and is subject to entry in the daily ballot- this does not always ensure success. The itinerary is worked around the daily ballot in an attempt to achieve a successful outcome after as many attempts as is practical.
Courses to Play
- St Andrews Castle
- St Andrews Old Course ( Subject to ballot- pay on the day)
- Gleneagles Kings
- Carnoustie Championship
- Fairmont st Andrews torrance
Accommodation Options- Choose from a range of
- 3 Star Hotels
- 4 Star Hotels
- 5 star Hotels
This is certainly going to be the Golf tour of a lifetime. The courses are of the highest quality and we pride ourselves in the attention to detail that will turn this golfing holiday into the tour of a lifetime.If you would like to personalise this tour then contact us and we can put together a bespoke and personalised golfing holiday.
7 Nights Overnight stay in accommodation in or near St Andrews
- Day 1: Arrive in Scotland. Collect your hire vehicle and drive to St Andrews.
- Day 2: Enjoy 18 holes on the straightforward St Andrews Castle Course as a warm up for the bigger courses.
- Day 3: 18 holes over the testing gleneagles Kings Course
- Day 4: The Big Day: Subject to successful ballot- 18 holes on the famous St Andrews Old Course
- Day 5: Carnoustie Championship Course to face one of the toughest courses in the world.
- Day 6: 18 holes on the revamped Fairmont St Andrews Torrance Course
- Day 7: 18 holes over the Kingsbarns Course St Andrews
- Day 8: Check out and return hire vehicle