7 Nights the Trump, Castle, Sightseeing & Activity Tour
- 7 Nights in the NE of Scotland with golf on great courses followed by other activities and things to do, Whisky tasting, Clay Shooting and more
Check Rates & Book this Package
You can check prices for your group and also check availability.
The North East Highlands of Scotland provides not only some of the finest Scenery in Scotland but also some of the best golf courses in the world.
Four established greats, Royal Aberdeen, Cruden Bay, Nairn and Royal Dornoch are joined on this tour by the spectacular Castle Stuart situated just outside of Inverness and the new Trump International which lies a few miles north of Aberdeen.
These 6 great links courses combined with carefully selected accommodation, an abundance of friendly bars and restaurants and more than a few distilleries make the Trump and Castle tour one of the most highly rated amongst golfing clients from all over the world.
We have also included different things to do in the afternoons as part of this package, we have suggested our most popular activities but can create a bespoke package tailored to your needs.
Courses to Play
- Trump International
- Royal Aberdeen Balgownie Links
- Cruden Bay
- Castle Stuart
- Royal Dornoch
Also Included Activities & Things To Do
- Whiskey Tasting at one of the famous disitilleries
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Quad Biking
- Boat Trip on Loch Ness
- Visit A Famous Castle
- Highland Games or Famous Film Locations (dependant on time of year)
- 3 star Hotels
- 4 star Hotels
- 5 star Hotels
This particular itinerary is one of our most popular and would provide you with a golf tour of the very highest quality, however we would be happy to quote for a tour tailored to meet your own specification and requirements. Please contact us or use our tour planner to receive a detailed personal quotation.
- Day 1: Arrive in Scotland, colect Rental vehicle and drive to Aberdeen. Overnight stay in Aberdeen
- Day 2: 18 holes Royal Aberdeen, Afternoon Whisky Tasting, Overnight stay in Aberdeen
- Day 3: 18 holes Trump International. Clay pigeon Shooting, Overnight stay in Aberdeen
- Day 4: Check out of Aberdeen accommodation.18 holes Cruden Bay.Overnight stay in Inverness.
- Day 5: 18 holes Nairn. Boat Trip on Loch Ness, Overnight stay in Inverness or Nairn.
- Day 6: 18 holes Royal Dornoch. Quad Biking, Overnight stay in Inverness
- Day 7: 18 holes Castle Stuart. Visit Famous Castle & Film Locations, Overnight stay in Inverness or Nairn
- Day 8: Check out of accommodation and return hire vehicle.