Charming mid 20th century cottage with accommodation on both floors. Sleeps 6 adults comfortably. Good location for Ayrshire coast. Nicely refurbished and spacious. Enough TVs to suit all tastes!
Ayrshire offers a varying coastline with villages, beaches and rocky coves to explore and is an ideal holiday location for cyclists, walkers with easy access to the Ayrshire Coastal Path and wildlife and bird enthusiasts. Easy access to the ferries for the islands of Cumbrae, Arran and Bute and the Cowal Peninsula. Shop 1½ miles, pub and restaurant 350 yards.
Living room with wooden floor. Dining room with wooden floor. Kitchen with tiled floor. 2 double bedrooms, one with additional bunk. Bathroom with shower over corner bath and toilet.
1 double bedroom with Velux and en-suite shower room and toilet.
- Gas coal-effect fire in living room inc.
- Gas CH inc (£25pw Oct-Mar).
- Elec, bed linen and towels inc.
- T/cot and h/chair on request.
- Four Freeview TVs. DVD. CD.
- Gas range. M/wave. W/machine. T/dryer. D/washer. F/freezer.
- Enclosed lawned garden with sitting-out area and furniture.
- Parking (3 cars).
- Cycle store.
- Pets free of charge.
- No smoking.
- NB: Stream in garden, 10 yds
Customer Reviews of Burnside Cottage near Kilwinning - Sleeps 6-8
Very clean and comfortable, staff at the hotel were very helpful and welcoming.
Large cottage, plenty of parking, nice sized kitchen, short drive to amenities