Pool Loch Front House near Poolewe - Sleeps 5
This detached house enjoys fantastic views over Loch Ewe from the village of Inverasdale, 3 miles from Poolewe in the Highlands.
Pool House is a wonderful detached self-catering holiday house overlooking Loch Ewe facing North across from Poolewe. The position right beside the Loch is wonderful!
With three bedrooms, a double, a twin and a single room, it can sleep five people comfortably and is ideally configured for a family. There is also a ground floor bathroom, a kitchen, dining room and sitting room in the house.
Outside there is off road parking and enclosed gardens to the front and rear, making it safe for children.
Three bedrooms with sea views: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room with electric fire. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fires.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer,
- TV with FreeSat, DVD,
- All fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Enclosed lawned area to front with furniture, enclosed rear garden.
- No pets
- No smoking.
- Shop and pub 3 miles.
- BTW: Tesco food deliveries can be delivered and collected to a location in Poolewe, please contact for more information.
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of Pool Loch Front House near Poolewe - Sleeps 5
Excellent cottage and location is exactly as stated.
Mrs Garrick, Tyne and Wear
The location and cottage were stunning. We'll be back next year
Mr Mccarthy, North Yorkshire
More Property Details
Property Reference: 8506
HMG Ref: 232
Property Type: Detached
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Sleeps Suit: 5
Facilities: TV, Washing Machine
Location Features: Coastal/Beach
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars
Local Visitors Attractions