A charming holiday cottage on the Moray coast within walking distance of the beach.
A three bedroomed holiday cottage in a lovely seaside fishing town on the Moray coast. The cottage is within a stones throw from the beach. It's a lovely cosy cottage with wood burning stoves for romantic evenings in. Beautiful beaches and harbours for evening or morning walks. Surrounded by beautiful countryside - a quiet area if you want to get away from it all.
Accommodation consists of :-
- 1 Double bedroom, 1 Twin bedroom, 1 single bedroom which also has a travel cot.
- There are two stair gates at the property. The cottage has not been "child-proofed" so parents of young children should satisfy themselves that there are no potential hazards.
- Fully fitted kitchen/family room - cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, high chair, all crockery, pans and utensils to ensure that your stay is comfortable. Family room has wood burning stove, large flat screen TV and DVD player, radio/CD player, board games and books.
- Living room with wood burning stove.
- Downstairs toilet / storage area.
- Fully fitted modern bathroom with bath and shower over, upstairs.
- There is some garden furniture and a BBQ at the property.
There is a superb golf club and green in Lossiemouth - one of the best in the north of Scotland. Plenty of fishing, boating, water sports and wildlife in the area. Some lovely restaurants and takeaways in the area, and plenty of local interest within a short distance.
Ideal for a family holiday; one well behaved dog welcome. Great for couples. No hen or stag parties. Families or couples only please.