Cheap Edinburgh Hotels
Cheap Hotels in Edinburgh are not easy to find with the great popularity of Edinburgh as a destination for weekend hotel breaks and for business conferences. Fortunately the building of new hotels in the last couple of years and the change in economic fortunes has begun to create a glut of rooms at every grade of hotel which is ideal for visitors seeking a cheap hotel room in Edinburgh for a night or weekend.
| 5 Star Hotel in Edinburgh | 4 Star in Edinburgh | 3 Star in Edinburgh | 2 Star in Edinburgh | Lodges, Budget Hotels and other ratings | Edinburgh Guesthouses and Bed & Breakfasts | Edinburgh Self-catering Apartments | Festival Hotels in Edinburgh
The best place to start your search if you are planning to visit Edinburgh in the next couple of days is with our late deals Edinburgh hotel search which offers outstanding rates for the next few days in Edinburgh and probably has the cheapest rooms available at any hotel in town. You can check all the availability immediately and compare rates at a glance. You can check out all our Edinburgh Hotels.
Recommended List of Cheap Edinburgh Guesthouses and Hotels
- Herald House Hotel - a cheap option in the West End.
- Relax Guesthouse - new town area with cheap single rooms
- The Grassmarket Hotel - a good budget hotel in the middle of the action
- Express by Holiday Inn Royal Mile - another good option - rooms can be cheap during the week
- Terrace Hotel - New town location within walking distance of the Playhouse.
- A-Haven Townhouse Hotel - a good cheap small hotel not far from the city centre
- Ballantrae Hotel - a cheap option close to the bus station - handy for tours
- The Brunswick - a 2 star Georgian Townhouse close to the centre of town.
- The Osbourne - very close to the Playhouse and good for the bus station.
- Ardmillan Hotel - a good cheap small hotel in the West End not far from Murrayfield Stadium.
- Lanturn Guest House - a small city centre guesthouse with cheap rates.
- Beresford House - a 2 star guesthouse in Edinburgh's West End.
- Murrayfield Hotel and Lodge - a good 3 star hotel with keen prices - great for the rugby.
Cheap Edinburgh Hostels
- Euro Hostels Edinburgh Halls - a cheap option in the Cowgate, with apartments or private rooms
- SmartCityHostel - in the heart of the old Town
- West End Hostel - cheap, friendly hostel near Waverley Station
- Cowgate Tourist Hostel - another good option in the Cowgate with cheap dorms.
To see all our Edinburgh Hostels and to book - click here
Cheap Edinburgh Hotels in the centre of town
- Jury's Inn - large functional hotel with rooms which can be quite cheap on certain days
- The Grassmarket Hotel - a popular budget hotel in the middle of the action
- Hanover Hotel - just behind Princes Street. Cheap - no breakfast but plenty of options close by.
- Tailors Hall - historic hotel above the 3 Sisters Pub in the Old Town
- Ballantrae Hotel - a small family-friendly hotel close to the bus station
Cheap Four Star Edinburgh Hotels
- Channings Hotel - price compare 30 sites for Channings Hotel in Edinburgh - you can get some good deals.