Terms & Conditions
Please take a moment to review our Terms and Conditions:
- Reservations will only be confirmed on receipt of full payment.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour where the minimum number of passengers is not reached. Minimum number of passengers required for tour departure is six. In such cases, the Company's liability to the Customer is either the full return of monies paid for the tour or provision of a suitable alternative tour as agreed with the Customer.
- Where the Customer cancels his/her tour reservation, charges will be payable by the Customer as detailed below:
Please note that all Customers cancelling any tour reservation will be charged a standard fee of 10% of the booking price to cover administration costs. The following terms and conditions apply:
For 1-day sightseeing tours:
- Cancellation more than 72 hrs before departure - full refund less administration fee.
- Cancellation less than 72 hrs before departure - administration fee then entirely at our discretion (there is normally no refund unless ticket is resold).
For all tours of more than 1 day's duration:
- Cancellation more than 14 days before the tour departure - administration fee plus 10% of the booking price.
- Cancellation less than 14 days before the tour departure - administration fee then entirely at our discretion (there is normally no refund unless ticket resold).
- No refunds are offered on any tours if the passenger is late for a tour/cannot find the pick-up point.
- Whilst Timberbush Tours maintains insurance meeting all statutory requirements, we strongly recommend that passengers hold comprehensive and suitable travel, medical and cancellation insurance to cover for eventualities during travel.
- The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries at any time, due to weather conditions, traffic problems, availability of attractions or other such extenuating circumstances outwith our control. In the case of accommodation, we will attempt to obtain a similar standard of accommodation wherever possible.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the motorcoach employed on any tour.
Other Operators/Carriers/Third Party Suppliers
- The Company will not accept or have any liability for any acts or ommissions whether negligent or otherwise of any supplier (including accommodation, subcontracted coach services and print communications ) or person providing services in connection with any tour unless such a person is employed by or under direct control of the Company. Tickets and vouchers for travel on other carriers are subject to the normal conditions of carriage of the individual carrier.
- Accommodation arrangements for 2 and 3 day tours referred to are provided independently by third party accommodation providers. Such arrangements are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these providers, and as such any contracts undertaken are made between the Customer and the third party accommodation provider. All such arrangements are made independently of Timberbush Tours, irrespective of any help and assistance which the Company may provide in securing such arrangements.
- Our current published prices on the website and in our current brochures are valid from 7th April 2009 to 31st March 2010.
- Whilst reduced entry to some visitor attractions may be available, and any such will be made clear by the guide, tour prices are for transport and driver-guide services only. All cruises, visits to castles and other visitor attractions including whisky distilleries are prices separately as optional extras, along with meals and other refreshments and these are at the travellers' own expense.
- Discount prices are offered to persons over the age of 60, full-time students and children between 5 and 16 years. We regret that children under 5 years cannot be carried.
- Luggage is limited to 1 small to medium-sized suitcase or bag per person.
- Smoking is not permitted on any of our vehicles.
- The consumption of alcohol is not permitted on any of our vehicles.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whose conduct or manner is likely to cause offence or upset to other passengers. In such cases full cancellation charges to the passenger apply, and the Company shall have no further liability to that passenger.
- The Company does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by war, threat of war, riot or civil commotion, terrorist or criminal activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, fires, illness, weather conditions, road traffic conditions, temporary technical, electrical or mechanical breakdown within booked accommodation.
Please note that when giving information for the purposes of making your Booking, you will be deemed to consent to us holding and using that information to send you details of other products and services we provide ot intend to provide that we think may be of interest to you. If you would prefer your information not to be used in that way, please contact us, giving your name and address: (i) in writing, (ii) by e-mail, or (iii) by telephone.