Chauffeur Driven Tours
If you are looking for guided or personalised tours of Scotland that are in smaller vehicles or offer a more bespoke approach. Travel Scotland recommends Nigel Cole's Catswhiskerstours which offer the comfort of an MPV with the individual attention of an expert local guide.
Nigel Cole specialises in tours of Scotland for family and other groups who want that extra special level of personal attention by designing tours to match specific requirements and interests.
- Tours that are based around personal ancestry and/or a particular Clan
- History and Heritage: castles, crannogs, Roman Scotland, stone circles.
- Scenic Perthshire. Nigel has special knowledge of this beautiful county.
- Famous battlefields, such as Culloden.
- Culture: traditional Scottish music.
- Cities, particularly Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh
- Beatrix Potter
- Whisky Distilleries and quaint villages
- Various activities including golfing, walking and cycling.
- Hadrian’s Wall and the Roman frontier.
We offer custom made, guided multi-day tours of Scotland for small groups who want to explore many flavours that Scotland has to offer. more details about Around Scotland Guided Tours