Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the TravelScotland.co.uk 'magazine' and the TravelScotland Guide.
1. Access to and use of this web site is provided by HelpMeGo.To Ltd Limited and subject to the following Terms and conditions
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site.
3. HelpMeGo.To reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
4. Except where otherwise noted, the contents of this web site including the design, text, graphics and arrangement of the pages are our property and are our copyrighted material or that of the relevant content providers. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.
5. In accessing HelpMeGo.To Ltd's web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your personal non-commercial use. HelpMeGo.To Ltd Limited reserves the right to withdraw this authorisation at any time by notice on this web site.
6. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these HelpMeGo.To web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of HelpMeGo.To Ltd.
7. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
8. The names, images and logos identifying HelpMeGo.To or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of HelpMeGo.To Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or patent or copyright.
Links to other Web Sites
9. WHILE USING THIS WEB SITE YOU MAY ACCESS THIRD PARTY WEB SITES THOUGH LINKS. SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES ARE NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH SITES OR THEIR CONTENTS. ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR INTEREST OR CONVENIENCE ONLY AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR IMPLY ANY ENDORSEMENT BY US OF SUCH LINKED SITE AND WE CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY ARISE FROM USE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITE OR CONTRACTS ENTERED INTO RESULTING FROM THE USE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES IS GOVERNED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES.
Disclaimer Regarding Merchandise and Products
10. MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MAY BE PROVIDED TO YOU BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THIS WEB SITE OR LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES ON THIS WEB SITE. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR SPONSORS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE, MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO YOU REGARDING ANY SUCH MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES NOR THE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER'S WEB SITE NOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER'S REPRESENTATIONS NOR THE LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR THEIR MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
11. YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDER AND ARE SUBJECT TO ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO SUCH TRANSACTIONS. YOU AGREE TO PAY ALL CHARGES INCURRED BY YOU WITH ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER. YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ALL APPLICABLE TAXES (IF ANY) RELATING TO SUCH CHARGES.
12. Before entering into any transaction to acquire merchandise, products or services from any third party provider made available through this Web Site please see section above entitled "Links To Other Web Sites".
Exclusion of Liability
13. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to HelpMeGo.To Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
14. In no event will HelpMeGo.To Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other delict action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. HelpMeGo.To Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
15. No warranty is given that this web site shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
16. We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this web site by any third parties.
17. Access to and use of this web site is at your own risk and we do not warrant that use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property or data, including but not limited to loss of use of data or equipment, loss of data or computer virus infection.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or breach of duty or for fraudulent misrepresentations.
20. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Disputes arising herefrom shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.