Rafting nr Dunkeld on the River Tay
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
This White Water Rafting trip covers a 6 mile stretch from Aberfeldy to Grandtully, with the first half of the trip giving the guide the chance to show you the ropes and teach you the basics of rafting. You will get the opportunity to test the water, play games and take in the gorgeous Scottish scenery. Onto the second half of the trip; this is where you will truly experience the white water rapids of the Tay finishing up on the famous Grandtully Salmon Rapids for a high adrenaline finish.
How It Works
You are to meet at the activity centre in Ballinluig 15 minutes before your start time, there you will be given a full safety briefing and get kitted out before being transported to the river site. Once you have finished your activity you will be transported back to the activity centre where there is also an on site cafe.
What You Need To Know
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Allow approximately 3 hours from start to finish
- Activity length - you are on the water for around an hour and a half
- Minimum Age is 8 years
- Maximum Weight is 18 stone
- Please bring swim wear, a towel and an old pair of trainers
- All safety equipment is provided
- Fully qualified guides
- Under 18's must be complete a parental consent form if coming alone
- Warm centre and changing facilities on-site
- There is an on-site cafe
What We Like About It
The River Tay White Water Rafting Session is perfect if you have never rafted before, with the start of the tour giving you the chance to learn the fundamentals before hitting the rapids. The activity centre in Ballinluig is also fantastic with having the cafe there for any members of your group who may not be so keen on taking part on the water.