7 Nights St Andrews and Highlands of Golf Tour
- 7 Nights in Scotland with golfing at St Andrews and the classics links courses of Royal dornoch, Carnoustie and Castle Stuart amongst others
Check Rates & Book this Package
You can check prices for your group and also check availability.
7 Nights St Andrews & the Highlands of Scotland Golf Tours
St Andrews, regarded as the home of golf, attracts thousands of golfers each year from all over the world to experience its fabled fairways.The Highlands of Scotland are home to some of the worlds finest links courses with Royal Dornoch, Castle Stuart and Nairn West at the top of a very long list.This 7 night Scottish Golf Tour includes 4 nights in or close to St Andrews and 3 nights in Inverness or Nairn with golf over 6 of the very best courses in the country.
Play on the Old Course in this itinerary would be subject to entry in the daily ballot which does not guarantee success, however we always try to work the itinerary to allow for entry on as many days as possible with the result that our success rate is high.
Courses to Play
- St Andrews Old Course- subject to ballot
- Carnoustie Championship
- Royal Dornoch
- Castle Stuart
- 3 star
- 4 star
- 5 star
This particular itinerary is one of our most popular and would provide you with a golf tour of the very highest quality, however we would be happy to quote for a tour tailored to meet your own specification and requirements. Please contact us or use our tour planner to receive a detailed personal quotation.
- Day 1: Arrive in Scotland, collect hire vehicle and drive to St Andrews.Overnight stay in or close to St Andrews.
- Day 2: 18 holes St Andrews Old Course. (subject to ballot).Overnight stay in or close to St Andrews.
- Day 3: 18 holes Carnoustie Championship.Overnight stay in or close to St Andrews.
- Day 4: 18 holes Kingsbarns.Overnight stay in or close to St Andrews.
- Day 5: Check out of St Andrews accommodation. 18 holes Nairn.Overnight stay Inverness or Nairn.
- Day 6: 18 holes Royal Dornoch.Overnight stay Inverness or Nairn.
- Day 7: 18 holes Castle Stuart.Overnight stay Inverness or Nairn.
- Day 8: Check out of accommodation and return hire vehicle.