- We offer the best hen weekend deals around!
- We always go above and beyond to make sure your booking is awesome
- The best activities in Falkirk are what we recommend
- Give us a call when you have any questions and we will help you out!
- A nice and easy to use site makes planning your hen weekend easy!
Why Falkirk Is A Good Choice For Your Hen Weekend
While not the first or most obvious choice for a hen weekend destination. Falkirk is actually pretty under rated when it comes to good locations for your hen weekend base. You see Falkirk itself does have many fun activities to do during the day and at night, but it’s also very close to other major cities in Scotland. Both Edinburgh and Glasgow are around 30-40 minutes away.
Falkirk does have some places of “historical significance” if you are wanting to put your tourist hat on and see some sights. Probably the most famous place here is the Antonine Wall. Another popular tourist destination is the huge Muiravonside Country Park which is great for a walk or for a refreshing cup of tea at the café.
Why not visit the new "Kelpies"- the magnificent stainless sculptures of these mythical sea creatures