Rose Cottage in Lybster - Sleeps 5
Single-storey cottage situated two miles from Lybster on the road to Forse in Northern Scotland. Sleeps five people in three bedrooms.
Rose Cottage is a modern single-storey bungalow style cottage set on the North East coast, a remote part of Scotland, two miles from the village of Lybster.
The house sleeps five people and has three bedrooms, consisting of two doubles with doors to the garden and a single bed, along with a shower room. The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area.
Outside there's ample off road parking and a lawned garden with furniture.
All ground floor.
- Three bedrooms:
- 2 x double with doors to garden,
- 1 x single.
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Sitting room with dining area.
- Sun room.
- Oil central heating.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher,
- 3D Smart TV with Freeview and 3D glasses, DVD,
- WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Ample off road parking.
- Lawned garden with furniture.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 2 miles.
- Coast 1 mile.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 928818
HMG Ref: 535
Property Type: Bungalow
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Sleeps Suit: 5
Facilities: TV, Wifi, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars