Indoor Go Karting Near Edinburgh
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
XTREME KARTING THIS IS SCOTLAND 1st AND ONLY 5 STAR KARTING COMPLEX
- Drivers will register at reception 30 Minutes before the Race Start Time.
- Race Suits will be issued (Helmets Gloves and Balaclavas are issued at Trackside)
- Drivers receive National Karting Association approved briefing covering all safety procedures kart control racing tips and explanation of race format.
- Practice session for each driver to allow familiarisation with karts and track layout.
- 5 qualifying races per driver. Starting from different grid positions in each race and racing against different drivers and points are then awarded based on finishing positions.
- The race information system (featuring the latest computerised timing system available) displays pictures of the drivers currently racing the race positions with lap times during the heats and the full points leaderboard.
- The top drivers qualify for the 10 lap grand final.
- The top 3 drivers climb the podium and are awarded their trophies.
- Race in our 200cc Race‐Tuned Rimo Evo5 Karts!
- Practice laps
- 5 Qualifying Races of 5 Laps Each
- Grand Final for top drivers
- Drivers must wear flat‐soled shoes (eg trainers). High heels sandals open toed shoes platform soles and work boots are not permitted.
- Full Race Suits are issued and should be worn fully zipped/buttoned up covering any loose clothing. Fancy dress is therefore not permitted whilst racing.
- All drivers must attend the safety briefing. Late arrivals will not be permitted to drive and no refund will be issued.
- Alcohol or drugs must not under any circumstances be consumed before or during the event. Persons suspected to be under the influence of drink or drugs will not be permitted to drive and no refund issued.
Ratings : Excellent
Comments (optional) : Everyone really enjoyed the Karting. A very well run proffesional establishment. Would definitely go back again.