Kudu Apartment, Nr Auchtermuchty, Fife - Sleeps 4
"Close to sandy beaches and picturesque villages with golf at St Andrews nearby . . ." Ideal for family gatherings, special occasions, select weddings or corporate events, Pitcairlie House c...
"Close to sandy beaches and picturesque villages – with golf at St Andrews nearby . . ."
Ideal for family gatherings, special occasions, select weddings or corporate events, Pitcairlie House can accommodate up to 21 guests in five delightful properties (all graded Visit Scotland ‘4 Star’ and awarded the Green Tourism Silver Award) - each apartment being entirely individual and self-contained. All five splendid holiday properties enjoy shared use of a superb indoor heated swimming pool and sauna - they all have an internal access to the swimming pool (except Kudu UED, reached along the verandah).
They are set in a lovely rural situation, 3 miles south of Newburgh on the Firth of Tay, and 18 miles from Perth, in a 120-acre wildlife haven of woods, streams and rolling hills. Eland (UEB, sleeps 6), Sable (UEC, sleeps 4), Kudu (UED, sleeps 4), The Garden Apartment (UEE, sleeps 3) have been formed within a large Victorian wing of the owners’ 16th-century country mansion, while the Lodge (SBK, sleeps 4) is set on the edge of woodland by the end of the drive. Just 2 miles away is the attractive village of Auchtermuchty, while medieval Falkland with its historic palace is only 2 miles farther on. Both villages offer a selection of shops, inns and restaurants. Shops 2 miles.
- Bed linen and towels inc
- Shared use of laundry room with washer/dryer
- Tel by meter reading
- Shared grounds of 120 acres
- Garden furniture
- Shared BBQ
- Shared indoor heated swimming pool (23ft x 12ft) and sauna available all year round
- Natural spring water supply
- Hamper by arr
- NB: Small fenced lake
SUPERB RECREATION ACTIVITIES
- Superb indoor heated swimming pool (23ft x 12ft) and sauna (open year round, winter 9am - 7pm, summer 8am - 9pm).
- Grounds of 120 acres, comprising woods, parklands, pastures, stream and ornamental lake with maintained pathways around the estate.
- Children’s play area.
- Nearby Adventure Recreation Centres offering quad-biking, off-road 4 x 4 driving, clay pigeon shooting and archery. For golfers, there are 44 courses in the Kingdom of Fife, offering a test for all abilities. St Andrews being only 40 minutes’ drive away, while Ladybank is just 10 minutes away.
Charming, cosy two-storey apartment meets the Visit Scotland ‘4 Star’ standard, and features wrought iron spiral staircase to pretty first floor bedrooms. Private verandah area with furniture, looking out to the grounds and woodland of Pitmedden Forest beyond. Six steps up to verandah and entrance. Cosy sitting/dining room with gas fire and small, well-equipped, modern fitted kitchen area. Spiral open-tread stairs to first floor: Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and toilet. Twin bedroom. Shower room with toilet.
- Elec and gas CH inc
- TV (Freeview)
- Wi-fi foc
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of Kudu Apartment, Nr Auchtermuchty, Fife - Sleeps 4
More Property Details
Property Reference: UED
HMG Ref: 1100741
Property Type: Apartment
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 4
Features: Children's Play Area, Swimming Pool, Spring Fed Water, Mature Garden, Sauna Room
Facilities: Cot, TV, Washing Machine, Shower, Microwave, Telephone, Barbecue
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars
Other Properties Nearby: