Stable Lodge Creetown | Newton Stewart | Sleeps 6
This barn conversion is in the town of Creetown near to Newton Stewart and can sleep six people in three bedrooms.
Stable Lodge is a lovely barn conversion situated in the town of Creetown just seven miles from Newton Stewart. The cottage can sleep six people in two double bedrooms and one twin together with family bathroom. Also in the cottage is a kitchen with dining area, sun room with dining area and sitting room with woodburner. Outside is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed garden and courtyard. Stable Lodge is in a superb location for touring this part of Scotland and is an ideal base for a family.
- Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC.
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Kitchen with dining area.
- Sitting room with woodburner.
- Sun room with dining area.
- Oil central heating with woodburner.
- Electric oven and hob,
- washing machine,
- TV with FreeSat,
- selection of books,
- games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Enclosed lawned garden and courtyard.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and bar in hotel 2 mins walk.
- Coast 4 mins walk.
Max. Six people plus one child under one.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 945989
HMG Ref: 87
Property Type: Converted Farm/Industrial
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Sleeps Suit: 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Features: Nearby Pub, Wood Burning Stove, Mature Garden
Facilities: Cot, High Chair, TV, DVD player, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Shower, Microwave
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars
Other Properties Nearby: