Stone Ewe Croft at Inverasdale, Poolewe - Sleeps 4
A pretty stone cottage situated on a rural working croft with lovely sea views from the garden. Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
A pretty stone cottage situated on a rural working croft with lovely loch and sea views from the garden. This is an unspoilt and tranquil setting for a holiday located on the quiet south west side of Loch Ewe.
Stone Ewe Croft is a pretty whitewashed stone cottage situated on the owner’s 12-acre working croft, in the charming hamlet of Inverasdale, near Poolewe. With an open hillside to the back and lovely sea views from the pretty, stone-walled, country garden adorned with shrubs, it offers peace and tranquillity in a quiet and unspoilt setting.
The kitchen/dining room has a welcoming wood burner. There is a cosy cottage living room on the ground floor and two attractive bedrooms on the first floor.The owners farm the surrounding land and ponies graze in the adjoining fields.
There are superb hill, loch and seaside walks direct from the cottage. The owners also own and run the Sealife Glass-Bottom boat trips from nearby Gairloch and operate wildlife cruises from the renowned sub-tropical garden at Inverewe, just 4 miles away. There is a wealth of sporting activities in the area, including sea kayaking, sailing, climbing and mountain biking. Wildlife abounds with sea eagles, pine marten and otters all seen locally.
Shop, pub and restaurant 4 miles at Poolewe
- Living room: With gas fire, 18" Freesat TV, DVD player and parquet flooring.
- Kitchen/dining room: With wood burner, gas cooker, microwave, fridge and parquet floor.
- Shower room: With shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Steep, open tread stairs to....
- Bedroom 1: With double bed.
- Bedroom 2: With twin beds.
- Gas central heating, gas, bed linen and towels included.
- Initial £15 for electricity included, remainder at cost.
- Initial fuel for wood burner included.
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Laundry service available from owner free of charge.
- Enclosed garden with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Surrounded by 12 acres of grounds, which is the owner’s farm.
- Private parking for 2 cars.
- Sorry, no dogs - small pets only.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: CC511413
HMG Ref: 1427
Property Type: Cottage
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 4
Facilities: High Chair, TV
Location Features: Rural Loch side
Parking: For 2 Cars
Local Visitors Attractions