The Coach House, Chirnside Scottish Borders Sleeps 2
This semi-detached cottage is in a courtyard location in the hamlet of Allanton just outside Chirnside in the Scottish Borders and can sleep two people in one bedroom.
The Coach House is a semi-detached cottage is in a courtyard location with woodland views in the hamlet of Allanton just outside Chirnside in the Scottish Borders. With one double bedroom and a family bathroom, this cottage can sleep two people. The cottage also contains a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and a woodburning stove. Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars, a cottage garden with a patio and garden furniture and access to shared grounds. With the addition of two further cottages in the grounds, The Coach House can sleep a total of ten people in this beautiful region of Southern Scotland.
- All ground floor.
- One double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin by prior arrangement).
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Fitted kitchen overlooking garden.
- Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner.
- Electric oven and hob,
- TV with Freeview,
- All fuel and power inc. in rent,
- additional logs available from log pile when available.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Cottage garden with patio,
- furniture and BBQ,
- access to shared grounds.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 1 mile.
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of The Coach House, Chirnside Scottish Borders Sleeps 2
We found The Coach House very peaceful and listening to the birdsong was amazing.
Mrs Tucker, Wiltshire
More Property Details
Property Reference: 4277
HMG Ref: 6
Property Type: Semi Detached
Number of Bedrooms: 1
Sleeps Suit: 2
Features: Wood Burning Stove
Facilities: Cot, High Chair, TV, Wifi, Dishwasher
Location Features: Rural Village Wood/Forest
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars