Westhaven House near Kyleakin - Sleeps 5
Semi-detached cottage is located near the village of Kyleakin and can sleep five people in three bedrooms.
Westhaven House is a semi-detached house near the village of Kyleakin just two and a half miles from Kyle of Lochalsh which is the location for the road bridge to Skye. Kyleakin is located on the eastern side of the straits to Skye and the bridge and is an excellent location for both touring Skye and for exploring the North West Coast towards Poolewe, Ullapool and beyond.
The cottage sleeps five people with one king-size double bedroom with en-suite bath, one twin with en-suite shower and one single with en-suite shower. Also in the cottage is a kitchen with dining area, utility room and sitting room with open fire. There is also a garden room. Outside is off road parking for two cars and a patio with furniture and BBQ.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x single with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with open fire. Garden room.
- Oil central heating with open fire.
- Electric range oven and hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher,
- TV with Sky Movies, DVD,
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot and highchair.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Lawned garden and decked patio with furniture and BBQ.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
- River 2 mins walk.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 924267
HMG Ref: 136
Property Type: Semi Detached
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Sleeps Suit: 5
Facilities: High Chair, TV, Wifi, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Village
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars