Allt An Ailein House Fort William - sleeps 10
Detached house in private, woodland garden, 10 miles from Fort William. Sleeps 10 with indoor swimming pool & sauna!
Allt An Ailein is a detached house located in a private, natural, woodland garden, just 10 miles from Fort William over the ferry crossing from Corran off A861 facing south.
There are two double bedrooms, both with an en-suite bathroom, two twin bedrooms, both with en-suite shower rooms and both with a pull-out bed for children under 12. There is also a ground floor shower room, a kitchen, a dining hall, a sitting room with an open fire, a games room with pool table, table football and sofa bed and a private indoor heated swimming pool and an 8-person sauna.
Outside there is ample off road parking, a lawned woodland garden with furniture and a barbecue and as a bonus free fishing available for brown and sea trout on 2 Lochans, using any legal means and within legal season for wild brown trout only (please bring own equipment) .
- Four bedrooms:
- 2 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin, bidet and WC,
- 2 x twin with en-suite shower, basin, bidet and WC (both with 1 x pull-out bed for children under 12).
- Ground floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC.
- Dining hall.
- Sitting room with open fire.
- Games room with pool table, table football and sofa bed.
- Private indoor heated swimming pool and 8-person sauna.
- Oil central heating with open fire.
- Electric range cooker with oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher,
- TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Fuel for fire available to purchase locally.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Ample off road parking.
- Lawned woodland garden with furniture and BBQ.
- Free fishing available (please bring own equipment) for brown and sea trout on 2 Lochans, using any legal means and within legal season for wild brown trout only.
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 1 mile.
- Coast 10 mins walk.
- Note: Access road has uneven surface, please drive slowly.
- Note: No stag/hen or similar.
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of Allt An Ailein House Fort William - sleeps 10
The location of the house is superb, very tranquil and relaxing. The house itself is cosy, well laid out; there was always a quiet nook for reading if you wanted some peace! The swimming pool, sauna and games room were all thoroughly enjoyed by our party and were marvellously relaxing after a busy day hill walking and wildlife spotting. If you enjoy walking, wildlife and tranquillity this is the place for you, especially if you appreciate a warm, private swimming pool and sauna to ease your aching joints after a day on the hills and mountains!
Mr Figg, West Yorkshire
More Property Details
Property Reference: 906766
HMG Ref: 143
Property Type: Detached
Number of Bedrooms: 4
Sleeps Suit: 10
Features: Games Room, Swimming Pool
Facilities: Swimming pool, High Chair, TV, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Wood/Forest
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 3 Cars
Local Visitors Attractions
Other Properties Nearby: