Crovie Village Fisherman Cottage
Detached fisherman's cottage is in the village of Crovie. Sleeps five people in two bedrooms. No pets or wifi. Set back 100 yards from coast.
25 Crovie Village is a charming and very sweet small detached fisherman's cottage in the village of Crovie set back 100 yards from the coast on quiet, car-free lane.
The cottage sleeps five people in two double bedrooms. There is a shower room on the ground floor and a bathroom on the first floor. Completing the accommodation is a kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with an inset single bed (Crovie Bed) and a woodburning stove.
Outside there is a patio to the front and a garden to the rear. A stream runs through on each side. There is parking available in the village car park nearby.
Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with single Crovie bed and woodburning stove.
- Electric panel heaters and woodburning stove.
- Dual fuel range cooker with oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher,
- TV with Freeview, DVD.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Parking in village car park 150 yards.
- Front patio with furniture and rear garden.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 1 mile.
- There is an unfenced stream running to the front and rear of the cottage, children to be supervised.
- Fishing trips and lobster creel expeditions with the owner may be available, to be discussed in advance of your stay.
- Crovie bed is a traditional built-in wooden box bed.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 953084
HMG Ref: 606
Property Type: Detached Cottage
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 5
Facilities: TV, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Coastal/Beach Village
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: On Street