Gamrie Brae Cottage in Gardenstown, Crovie - Sleeps 4/5
Small semi-detached cottage in Gardenstown on Moray Coast. Sleeps five people in two bedrooms.
Gamrie Brae is a semi-detached cottage, set back from the sea, in the village of Gardenstown, a few miles from Crovie and around eight miles east of Banff.
The cottage sleeps five people with one double bedroom and one twin bedroom with the option of an additional stacker bed, along with a family bathroom. There is a kitchen and a sitting/dining room with woodburning stove.
Outside is roadside parking and a private garden with patio and furniture.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin with pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area (seats 4 with 2 folding chairs available) and woodburning stove.
- Electric night storage and panel heaters with woodburning stove.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine,
- TV with Freeview, DVD,
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Roadside parking at front of cottage.
- Private, enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture.
- No pets and no smoking. Shop 1 min walk, pub 10 mins walk.
- Coast and harbour 5 mins walk.
- Note: Limited mobile reception, dependant on provider.
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of Gamrie Brae Cottage in Gardenstown, Crovie - Sleeps 4/5
It was a good base for exploring the coastline and visiting fishing ports. There were some beautiful places along this coastline. The cottage was excellent, the owners supplied everything you needed. We have not been to another cottage where the owners supplied all you needed for your stay. The cottage had a wood burner that was fantastic.
Mr Robertson, Lanarkshire - July 2016
More Property Details
Property Reference: 926673
HMG Ref: 313
Property Type: Semi Detached Cottage
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 5
Facilities: High Chair, TV, Wifi, Washing Machine
Location Features: Coastal/Beach Village
Week rental Starts: Friday
Parking: On Street
Local Visitors Attractions