Half of 6 Croft - Sleeps 4
Croft in the crofting village of Gedintailor, 7 miles south of Portree. Sleeps four people in two bedrooms.
Half of 6 is a detached croft house in the small crofting village of Gedintailor on the East Coast of Skye down a small B road, 7 miles south of Portree.
The croft sleeps four people over two bedrooms: a double and a twin room. There is also a bathroom, a kitchen with a dining area with a multi-fuel stove and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside there is a lawned garden and parking.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and multi-fuel stove. Sitting room with open fire.
- Central heating with open fire and multi-fuel stove.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer,
- TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Fuel for stove available to purchase locally.
- Bed linen and towels. inc in rent.
- Travel cot and highchair.
- Lawned garden with furniture.
- Two well-behaved pets welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop and pub 7 miles.
- Sloping ceilings on first floor.
- Dogs to be kept on a lead when outside.
- The cottage has a private water supply.
- The house is accessed by a hard core (but not tarmac) track approximately 800 metres long. The track climbs up a hill and is a little steep in places.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 950635
HMG Ref: 432
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 4
Facilities: High Chair, TV, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Other Properties Nearby: