Keeper's Cottage Kinloch Rannoch - Sleeps 8
Detached modern lodge near Kinloch Rannoch. Sleeps eight people in four bedrooms.
Keeper's Cottage is a detached lodge style house designed in a modern style in a remote setting near the small and equally remote hamlet of Kinloch Rannoch close to Pitlochry on Loch Rannoch.
The property sleeps eight people and has four double bedrooms which can be zip/link on request and two with en-suite shower rooms. Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside is loads of off road parking and an unfenced lawned garden with fenced decking area. The lodge sits alone in the landscape and is a wonderful retreat from everyday life!
Four bedrooms: 2 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), one with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor king size double (zip/link, can be 2’ 6” twin on request). Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility.
- Central heating provided by air source heat pumps with woodburning stove.
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher,
- TV with FreeSat, DVD,
- WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and fuel for stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Ample off road parking.
- Lockable bike storage.
- Unfenced lawned garden with decking.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 1 mile.
- The decked area is fenced but opens onto a steep river bank, children to be supervised.
- The cottage has a private water supply which regularly tested
- Mobile reception can be limited.
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of Keeper's Cottage Kinloch Rannoch - Sleeps 8
A beautiful spacious house in an idyllic setting. There are wonderful walks to mountains, waterfalls and breathtaking scenery.
Mrs Mikula, - August 2015
The standard of the accommodation and its location were both excellent. We found it very easy to relax and unwind in the cottage and it was very well equipped and decorated.
Miss Kennedy, Lanarkshire - March 2016
More Property Details
Property Reference: 922218
HMG Ref: 450
Property Type: Detached
Number of Bedrooms: 4
Sleeps Suit: 8
Features: Wood Burning Stove
Facilities: High Chair, TV, Wifi, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Friday
Parking: For 3 Cars