Stewarts Lodge Cottage near Murthly - Sleeps 4
Detached cottage in Murthly near Dunkeld. Sleeps four people in two bedrooms.
Stewarts Lodge Cottage is a charming small bothy style cottage situated in the grounds of the owner's home, near to the village of Murthly, 6 miles from the town of Dunkeld along the River Tay.
This cottage sleeps four people and has two king-size double bedrooms (one under the eaves), one of which has an en-suite shower room and a balcony. There's also a bathroom and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside there's tons of parking and an enclosed lawned garden with furniture and barbecue.
- Two king-size double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower, basin, WC and balcony.
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC.
- Ground floor basin and WC.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher,
- TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and fuel for stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request.
- Ample off road parking.
- Lockable bike storage.
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ.
- no pets
- No smoking.
- No Wifi
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
- Mobile phone reception can be variable.
- Sloping ceilings in first floor rooms.
- A small section of the rear garden dips down steeply towards the hedge, and also due to the balcony with steps down to the garden, children must be supervised at all times.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 947817
HMG Ref: 462
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 4
Facilities: High Chair, TV, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Village
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Local Visitors Attractions