Bannatyne Lodge Cottage, Newtyle, Angus - Sleeps 4
Wonderful detached cottage on the edge of the village of Newtyle in Angus. Sleeps four people in two bedrooms.
Bannatyne Lodge is a wonderful detached cottage situated on the edge of the village of Newtyle, about 12 miles from the town of Kirriemuir and close to Coupar Angus, Glamis and Forfar.
The cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms: double and a twin, There is also a separate bathroom and a ground floor shower room. The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area, a separate dining room with an electric fire and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside there's off road parking for two cars and an enclosed lawned garden with a patio and furniture.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Dining room with electric fire. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher,
- TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ.
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 952764
HMG Ref: 464
Property Type: Detached Cottage
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 4
Facilities: High Chair, TV, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars
Other Properties Nearby: