Deveron Wooden Chalet near Huntly - Sleeps 5
Wooden lodge/chalet near Aberchirder and Huntly. Sleeps 5 people in 2 bedrooms.
Deveron Lodge is a detached log cabin like a swiss chalet between Huntly and Turriff in north Aberdeenshire and Speyside.
The lodge can sleep five people and has one double bedroom, one twin room, a single bed on a mezzanine landing and a family shower room.
There is an open plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking and a decked area with outdoor furniture.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x single bed on mezzanine with door to balcony. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility.
- Heating from woodburning stove (all logs provided) with additional electric heaters.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher,
- TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and fuel for stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Lawned garden and deck with furniture.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- No smoking.
- Shop and pub 3 miles.
- WiFi available by mobile unit at £15 per week, not suitable for streaming.
- Electricity is via a coin meter and the owner will load £10 prior to your arrival, this should be sufficient for a week long stay.
- Max 5 inc. infants.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 949002
HMG Ref: 592
Property Type: Log Cabin
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 5
Facilities: High Chair, TV, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars