Central Scotland Adventure Tubing
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
With the Adventure Tubing you will experience class two rapids as you soar down the River Garry with stunning deep gorges and the chance to jump from the famous Soldier's Leap. We give you the best of both wolds here so your adrenaline junkies get their kicks with the cliff jumping and then you can relax as you float down the rest of the gorge.
How It Works
You meet at the activity centre in Ballinluig where you get your full briefing and kitted out and then you are transported to the river to start your activity. Once you are finished on the river you are transported back to the main site where there are changing facilities for you and also an on site cafe.
What You Need To Know
- Please arrive approximately 15 minutes before your start time
- Allow approximately 3 hours from start to finish
- Activity length - you are on the water for around an hour and a half
- Minimum Age is 12 years
- Maximum Weight is 18 stone
- Please bring swim wear, a towel and an old pair of trainers
- All safety equipment is provided
- Fully qualified guides
- Under 18's must be complete a parental consent form if coming alone
- Warm centre and changing facilities on-site
- There is an on-site cafe
What We Like About it
Adventure tubing is great for all levels of ability, there is the option of the cliff jumping for the more adventurous while others can enjoy the more relaxing part of floating down the gorge and taking in the scenery. The main site is also perfect with male and female changing facilities and a fantastic cafe on site as well in case you have any members of the group not so keen on taking part.