Clay Pigeon Shooting North of Edinburgh
Check Rates, Save or Enquire!
Save this for later, check what the price is for your dates or check availability.
Clay Pigeon Shooting is all about hand eye co-ordination and with the expert instruction offered here you are sure to hit a shot or two. This really is a sport that most people want to try and the sense of achievement when you hot that clay is seriously satisfying. A fun activity which becomes quite competitive; your scores will be tallied up - will you make the winner or the loser buy the round in the pub later?
How It Works
You will be met by your instructor who will set you up with all the necessary equipment giving tuition on everything to do with the shotgun from holding and loading to hitting the dream shot. They will also go through a full safety briefing and then take you out to the stands where the fun begins.
What You Need To Know
- Minimum groups size is 6 people
- All necessary equipment, staff and public liability insurance is provided
- You will receive 25 shots
- You should come dressed for the weather with sturdy footwear
- The two activities should last around 1 hour in total
- Due to Health and Safety the activity site operate a strictly no alcohol policy. Any person arriving to take part in activities under the influence of alcohol or any person acting in a disruptive manner will be asked to leave.
What We Like About it
Clay Pigeon Shooting isn't the most physical of sports so anybody can take part and with our expert instructors coaching you along the way you are sure to get the satisfaction of hitting that shot and the adrenaline you feel from the shotgun going off is unmatched.