Crofter's Rest, Orkney Islands - Sleeps 2
Small cottage for 2 people on Westray Island, near the sea. Lovely get away from it location on the edge of the sea!
The Orkney Islands are known for ancient ruins and exquisite hand made wares - find all this and more on Westray.. Beautiful sea views.
These lovely holiday cottages, renovated to a good standard, enjoy unrivalled views over the sea.
Westray often called the queen of the Isles, is the ultimate get away from it all destination. This beautiful island, just north of mainland Orkney, has a unique atmosphere with many attractions of historic and cultural interest.
Each season on Westray enjoys its own flavour with the endless summer days, and in winter you may be lucky to witness the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis) – a stunning sight never to be forgotten. There is a large variety of birdlife, and a visit to the Castle O’Burrian to see the magnificent puffin colony should not be missed. Walk along the rocky shorelines to see the seals and watch the sea birds diving. Visit the ‘hands on’ Westray Heritage Centre, the historic Notland Castle or one of the archaeological sites.
Shops, pubs and restaurant 2 miles.
All on ground floor: Living/dining room/kitchen. 1 double (5ft box bed) bedroom. Shower room with toilet.
- Open fire in living room (fuel not provided).
- Underfloor central heating and electricity included.
- Laundry service on request.
- Washing machine (in external outbuilding).
- Parking (2 cars).
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Travel cot and high chair on request.
- DVD. CD. Electric cooker. Microwave. T/dyer and freezer (in external outbuilding).
- Large shared, landscaped garden with sitting-out area and furniture.
- Natural water supply from borehole.
- No smoking.
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of Crofter's Rest, Orkney Islands - Sleeps 2
More Property Details
Property Reference: W42426
HMG Ref: 2590
Property Type: Semi Detached Cottage
Number of Bedrooms: 1
Sleeps Suit: 2
Features: Open Fire
Facilities: High Chair, Washing Machine
Location Features: Coastal/Beach
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars