Bothan Aonghais Bothy near Uig - sleeps 2
Pretty remote whitewashed cottage on Uig Peninsula in Northern Skye. Sleeps two people in one bedroom.
Bothan Aonghais is a pretty and remote whitewashed cottage near to the village of Uig and Kilmuir, on the Uig Peninsula in the North of Skye. You can walk straight out of the house.
The cottage can sleep two people in one king-size double bedroom as well as a shower room. The cottage also contains a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
To the outside of the cottage is off road parking for one car and enclosed lawned gardens to the front and side with a patio, decking, shed and furniture.
All ground floor.
- One king-size double bedroom.
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Kitchen with dining area.
- Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine,
- Smart TV with FreeSat, CD/radio,
- WiFi, selection of books and games.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 1 car.
- Enclosed lawned front and side gardens with patio, decking, shed and furniture.
- No pets
- No smoking.
- Shop and pub 6 miles.
- Coast 5 mins walk.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 926369
HMG Ref: 429
Number of Bedrooms: 1
Sleeps Suit: 2
Facilities: TV, Wifi, Washing Machine
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 1 Cars
Local Visitors Attractions
Other Properties Nearby: