Coast House Cottage in Laide - Sleeps 6
Lovely cottage situated in a quiet location, near the village of Laide in Wester Ross. Sleeps six people in three bedrooms.
Coast House is a delightful detached cottage situated in a hamlet, two miles from the village of Laide and within driving distance of the town of Ullapool.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of a king-size double with seating area, dressing room and en-suite shower, a ground floor double and a twin with seating area, together with a bathroom and ground floor shower room. The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner. Outside there's ample off road parking and a lawned garden with patio and picnic bench. Coast House is a wonderful family base.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with seating area, dressing room and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin with seating area. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with piano and woodburning stove.
- Electric night storage and panel heaters with radiators fuelled by woodburning stove.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher,
- TV with basic Sky, DVD, iPod dock,
- WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot and highchair.
- Ample off road parking.
- Lawned garden with patio and picnic bench.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- No smoking.
- Shop 2 miles, pub 16 miles. Beach 1 mile.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 947363
HMG Ref: 556
Property Type: Detached Cottage
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Sleeps Suit: 6
Facilities: High Chair, TV, Wifi, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Rural Coastal/Beach
Week rental Starts: Saturday