Glen Dessary Chalet near Fort William - sleeps 4
Wooden chalet sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms close to Fort William in the Scottish Highlands.
This property is a chalet style building that's warm, welcoming and cosy.
It is situated near Corpach to the north of Fort William in well-kept grounds and is in a prime position for looking out over the highland landscape. It is one of a number of chalets in a group.
The whole property is light, spacious and relaxing and a great spot to just kick back and let the world go by. The kitchen, which is fully equipped, is in an open plan style leading straight into the living and dining areas. There are 2 bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin, and 1 bathroom.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric panel heaters in bedrooms with electric fire in sitting room.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV, radio.
- Laundry facilities on site (£1 coin meter).
- First £7 of electricity inc. in rent, remainder by £1 coin meter.
- Bed linen inc. in rent.
- Cot & highchair on request.
- Off road parking in car park 50 yards from property.
- Shared lawned garden area.
- No wifi (yeehah)
- Sorry, no pets.
- Shops, pub and Post Office 10 minutes walk.
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of Glen Dessary Chalet near Fort William - sleeps 4
Had a great holiday - location and people were lovely.
Miss Pamela Hair, Inverness, Highland - July 2014
More Property Details
Property Reference: 1301
HMG Ref: 396
Property Type: Log Cabin
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 4
Facilities: High Chair, TV, Washing Machine
Location Features: Rural Mountain
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: On Street
Local Visitors Attractions