Kidcleugh Hide Studio Barn near Duns - Sleeps 2
Stunning open plan studio barn six miles north of Duns. Sleeps two people in one bedroom. Modern and Romantic!
Kidcleugh Hide is an open plan studio barn conversion, set six miles north of Duns on a minor road. The location is close to eastern end of the Souther Upland Way as well as being ideal for the East coast walks, Edinburgh and the Borders. This is a modern and romantic property for couples looking for time together in a beautiful landscape!
The studio sleeps two people in a first floor open plan studio bedroom which has a dining area and a sitting area and a woodburner. There is also a ground floor shower room and compact kitchenette. From the first floor is a decked balcony and there is also a lawned garden. Off road parking is available for two cars.
First floor open plan studio accommodation with double bed, dining area and sitting area with woodburner and decked balcony. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor kitchenette.
- Electric underfloor heating on ground floor with woodburner on first floor.
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, fridge,
- Smart TV with Sky, Bluetooth speakers, CD/radio,
- WiFi, landline phone (for emergency use only),
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars in covered car port.
- Bike storage.
- Decked balcony with furniture.
- Lawned garden.
- Access to 2 acres of grounds including paddock, woods and stream.
- One well-behaved pet welcome.
- No smoking.
- Shop and pub 6 miles.
- Note: There are steps down to the lawned area and there is a pond in the garden, pets to be supervised.
- Note: Adults only, no infants.
- Note: Check-in 4pm. Note: No mobile signal at this property.
- Note: This property is supplied by a private water supply and is tested in accordance with current legislation by Scottish Borders Council planning and regulatory services on a yearly basis.
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of Kidcleugh Hide Studio Barn near Duns - Sleeps 2
We have just returned from a week staying at the Hide. The place is absolutely beautiful with stunning views. We even saw wild deer wandering down the paths. Andrea and Stu are very welcoming and nothing was to much trouble for them. The place was spotlessly clean and luxurious with everything needed for a wonderful break. There is limited mobile reception but the wifi connection is great so no trouble with keeping in touch with anyone. Sky Q is provided and the internet connection is strong ... January 2017
More Property Details
Property Reference: 946703
HMG Ref: 348
Property Type: Detached Architectural
Number of Bedrooms: 1
Sleeps Suit: 2
Facilities: TV, Wifi, Telephone
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Friday
Parking: For 2 Cars
Local Visitors Attractions
Other Properties Nearby: