North Lodge, Brydekirk near to Annan, Sleeps 10
This detached self catering lodge is in the hamlet of Brydekirk near to Annan and can sleep ten people in three bedrooms. Great for family get together s.
North Lodge is a lovely detached lodge situated in the hamlet of Brydekirk just three and a half miles from Annan in South West Scotland. The lodge can sleep ten people in three king-size double bedrooms and a day bed with pull-out bed on 2nd floor landing as well as family bathroom and separate family shower room. Also in the lodge is a kitchen with dining area and sofa bed, and a sitting room with open fire. Outside is ample off road parking and a lawned garden with furniture and barbecue. North Lodge is a delightful property with the River Annan flowing past.
- Over three floors. Three bedrooms with TV: 2 x king-size double, 1 x second floor king-size double.
- Day bed with pull-out bed on second floor landing.
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 2) and dining area with sofa bed.
- Sitting room (seats 6) with open fire and dining area (seats 4).
- Oil central heating with open fire.
- Electric double oven and induction hob,
- washing machine,
- tumble dryer,
- 4 x Smart TVs with Freeview,
- CD radio,
- PlayStation 2,
- selection of books and games.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request.
- Ample off road parking.
- Lockable bike storage.
- Private enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ.
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop 3.5 miles, pub 2 mins walk.
- River Annan flows past outside the garden wall, children to be supervised.
- WiFi speed and mobile reception is variable.
- Restricted head height on the staircase to second floor.
- The driveway is steep and care should be taken in winter.
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of North Lodge, Brydekirk near to Annan, Sleeps 10
North Lodge is a beautiful place to stay. It has everything you could possibly need and more. The grounds are fantastic and location is idyllic situated next to the river. It had fantastic walks from the doorstep. The owner was extremely welcoming on arrival. I will definitely be recommending North Lodge to friends and will hopefully return again myself.
Mr Yeo, Cheshire
Excellent property and lovely location. Easy to access key attractions of south west Scotland.
Mrs Samanta, Leicestershire
More Property Details
Property Reference: 937510
HMG Ref: 80
Property Type: Detached
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Sleeps Suit: 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Features: Open Fire, Enclosed Garden
Facilities: Cot, High Chair, TV, Wifi, Broadband, DVD player, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Shower, Microwave, Telephone, Bike Store, Barbecue
Location Features: Rural Village
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 3 Cars