The Old Sawmill in Glenborrodale - sleeps 6
Stone cottage in Glenborrodale, in the west of Scotland. Sleeps six people in three bedrooms.
The Old Sawmill is a charming, stone-built cottage set amongst spectacular surroundings in Glenborrodale at the start of the remote Ardnurmurchan Peninsula, one of Scotland's most remote areas.
With three bedrooms (two double and a twin) and a bathroom, it can accommodate up to six people. There's also a cloakroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting room with woodburning stove, as well as a separate utility room.
Outside, there is a pretty front garden with seating area, and a small unfenced stream running through it, whilst to the rear is a terraced garden.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Separate basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher,
- 2 x TVs with basic Sky, DVD, PlayStation 3 with games, landline telephone available on honesty box basis,
- WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent. Travel cot.
- Ample off road parking.
- Secure bike storage.
- Front, enclosed lawned garden with furniture and stream and rear terraced garden.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and bar in hotel 6 miles, restaurant 5 mins walk.
- Coast at end of driveway.
- Note: Limited mobile phone signal.
- Note: An unfenced stream runs through the front garden, so small children should be supervised at all times.
- Note: One of the double bedrooms has no window, but has glass doors providing natural light.
- Note: Check-in time 4pm.
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of The Old Sawmill in Glenborrodale - sleeps 6
The Old Sawmill was of a very high standard and it was set in a beautiful landscape. We loved it all.
Miss Donoghue, Cumbria
We really enjoyed our stay at The Old Sawmill and both slept very well every night. The cottage is clean, comfortable and had everything we needed. The owner was very friendly and helpful, and we would definitely recommend a stay here.
Dr Ryan, Middlesex
The cottage surpassed our expectations and was the best equipped self catering cottage we've stayed in. The owners were fabulous. The peaceful and beautiful location of the cottage has to be seen to be believed! We would definitely recommend the cottage to other families with children.
Mrs Evry, Gloucestershire
More Property Details
Property Reference: 927795
HMG Ref: 418
Property Type: Detached Cottage
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Sleeps Suit: 6
Facilities: TV, Wifi, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars
Local Visitors Attractions
Other Properties Nearby: