These Terms and Conditions apply to the TravelScotland.co.uk 'magazine' and the TravelScotland Guide.
1. Access to and use of this web site is provided by HelpMeGo.To Ltd Limited and subject to the following Terms and conditions
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on the date which you first use the site.
3. HelpMeGo.To reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
4. Except where otherwise noted, the contents of this web site including the design, text, graphics and arrangement of the pages are our property and are our copyrighted material or that of the relevant content providers. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED.
5. In accessing HelpMeGo.To Ltd's web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your personal non-commercial use. HelpMeGo.To Ltd Limited reserves the right to withdraw this authorisation at any time by notice on this web site.
6. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these HelpMeGo.To web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of HelpMeGo.To Ltd.
7. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
8. The names, images and logos identifying HelpMeGo.To or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of HelpMeGo.To Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or patent or copyright.
Links to other Web Sites
9. WHILE USING THIS WEB SITE YOU MAY ACCESS THIRD PARTY WEB SITES THOUGH LINKS. SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES ARE NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH SITES OR THEIR CONTENTS. ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR INTEREST OR CONVENIENCE ONLY AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR IMPLY ANY ENDORSEMENT BY US OF SUCH LINKED SITE AND WE CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY ARISE FROM USE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITE OR CONTRACTS ENTERED INTO RESULTING FROM THE USE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES IS GOVERNED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES.
Disclaimer Regarding Merchandise and Products
10. MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MAY BE PROVIDED TO YOU BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THIS WEB SITE OR LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES ON THIS WEB SITE. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR SPONSORS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE, MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO YOU REGARDING ANY SUCH MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES NOR THE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER'S WEB SITE NOR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER'S REPRESENTATIONS NOR THE LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR THEIR MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
11. YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY PROVIDER AND ARE SUBJECT TO ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO SUCH TRANSACTIONS. YOU AGREE TO PAY ALL CHARGES INCURRED BY YOU WITH ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER. YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ALL APPLICABLE TAXES (IF ANY) RELATING TO SUCH CHARGES.
12. Before entering into any transaction to acquire merchandise, products or services from any third party provider made available through this Web Site please see section above entitled "Links To Other Web Sites".
Exclusion of Liability
13. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to HelpMeGo.To Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
14. In no event will HelpMeGo.To Ltd be liable for any damages including, without limitation indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other delict action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. HelpMeGo.To Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
15. No warranty is given that this web site shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
16. We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this web site by any third parties.
17. Access to and use of this web site is at your own risk and we do not warrant that use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property or data, including but not limited to loss of use of data or equipment, loss of data or computer virus infection.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or breach of duty or for fraudulent misrepresentations.
20. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Disputes arising herefrom shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the TravelScotland.co.uk 'magazine' and the TravelScotland Guide.
HMGT Travel Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
HMGT Travel Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
name and job title
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 9 Reform Street, Blairgowrie, PH10 6BS.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.