Coastal Haven Cottage in Cullen - Sleeps 4
Detached cottage in village of Cullen on Moray Coast by seaside. Sleeps five people in two bedrooms.
Coastal Haven is a detached single storey painted fisherman's style stone cottage set in the heart of the seaside village of Cullen on the Moray Coast.
The cottage has a double and a twin bedroom, and there is an extra folding bed if needed. There is a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area, and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside there is a small rear patio, and parking can be found on the roadside.
Set on ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with corner bath, jet shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine,
- TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, Xbox 360 with games,
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot, highchair and adult-size single folding bed on request.
- Roadside private parking in front of cottage for 2 cars.
- Private patio with furniture.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
- Coast and harbour 2 mins walk.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 932551
HMG Ref: 573
Property Type: Bungalow
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 5
Features: Wood Burning Stove
Facilities: High Chair, TV, Wifi, Washing Machine
Location Features: Coastal/Beach Village
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: On Street