Springburn Cottage near Drumnadrochit Loch Ness - Sleeps 2
This cosy ground floor cottage set next to the owner's home on the edge of Drumnadrochit, Scotland, sleeps two people in one double bedroom.
Springburn is a small ground floor cottage next to the owner's home on the edge of the village of Drumnadrochit in Scotland right beside Loch Ness on the loch's North shore.
The cottage has one double bedroom, so a couple can stay comfortably. The cottage has a slightly unusual layout, leading from the bedroom is the sitting room with dining area and then to the kitchen with its exterior door to the compact patio.
Outside, along with the small, private patio garden with furniture and BBQ, there's also ample off road parking and the local shop and pub just a few minutes' walk away.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Electric heating with electric fire.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine,
- TV with Sky, including Sky Sports, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot and highchair on request.
- Ample off road parking.
- Private, enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
Nearest Places in our Guide
Customer Reviews of Springburn Cottage near Drumnadrochit Loch Ness - Sleeps 2
Great little cottage suitable for 2 and very welcoming owners, the dog had a great time too. The property is in a very central area to be able to explore the highlands.
Mr Laidler, Perth and Kinross
Springburn cottage is in a great location for local attractions and walks and close enough for the West coast.
Mrs Hughes, Cheshire
More Property Details
Property Reference: 913291
HMG Ref: 510
Property Type: Cottage
Number of Bedrooms: 1
Sleeps Suit: 2
Location Features: Village
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 1 Cars