Strathavon Log Cabin near Aviemore - sleeps 5
Modern swedish style log cabin on the outskirts of Aviemore in Scotland. Sleeps five people in two bedrooms.
Strathavon Chalet is a swedish style log cabin on the outskirts of Aviemore in Scotland with balcony and upper floor living area opening onto balcony.
The cabin sleeps five people in two bedrooms: twin room and a family room with a double and a single bed. There is also a ground floor shower room, a kitchen with a dining area, and a first floor sitting room with an electric fire and a balcony with furniture.
Outside there is roadside parking available for one car and shared use of a lawned garden.
Two bedrooms with electric fire: 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 double and 1 single. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room with electric fire and balcony.
- Electric night storage heaters with electric fires.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher,
- TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio,
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Roadside parking beside chalet for one car.
- Balcony with furniture.
- Shared lawned garden with furniture.
- Two well-behaved pets welcome.
- No smoking.
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
- Property has a balcony, children to be supervised.
- Sloping ceilings in twin room and sitting room.
- Working railway line next to property, heavier trains run at 7:45am and 9:30pm with lighter trains throughout the day, some associated noise will be heard.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 930936
HMG Ref: 531
Property Type: Log Cabin
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 5
Facilities: TV, Wifi, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Rural Mountain
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 1 Cars
Local Visitors Attractions
Other Properties Nearby: