The Farm Steading near Aberlour
This farm building steading cottage in the village of Aberlour, near Elgin. Sleeps four people in two bedrooms. No Pets/ Wifi available.
Newton of Forgie is a peaceful cottage located near Aberlour in Moray. The house has two bedrooms; one double and one twin, as well as a family bathroom meaning the property can sleep up to four people.
Inside, you will also find an open plan kitchen and dining area, along with a cloakroom, sitting room and a conservatory.
To the outside, is off road parking for one car, and a garden to the rear with a patio and furniture. Located in a lovely setting and close to the countryside, Newton of Forgie is a welcoming retreat in a pleasant part of Scotland.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room. Conservatory. Cloakroom with basin and WC.
- Gas central heating.
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher,
- WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Garage parking for one car and off road parking for 1 car.
- Garden to the rear with patio area and furniture.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop 6 mins walk and pub 9 mins walk.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 963292
HMG Ref: 2818
Property Type: Converted Farm/Industrial
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 4
Facilities: TV, Wifi, Dishwasher
Location Features: Village
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars
Other Properties Nearby: