The Hayloft Apartment at near Jedburgh - Sleeps 2
First floor apartment, set in a detached cottage, close to Jedburgh. Sleeps two/three people in one bedroom.
The Hayloft at Bonjedward Hall is close to the village of Jedburgh just twelve miles from Kelso.
The cottage sleeps two/three people and has one double bedroom with an additional single bed on request with en-suite bath and separate basin and WC. Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen, sitting room with dining area and electric fire. Outside is off road parking for two cars and a courtyard with patio and furniture and access to ten acres of the owner's grounds.
All first floor. One double bedroom (with additional single bed on request) with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Electric heating with electric fire.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine,
- TV with Freeview, DVD,
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Lockable bike storage.
- Shared use of courtyard, patio and furniture.
- Access to 10 acres of grounds with pond, including private area for guests with summerhouse, croquet, loungers and picnic table.
Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
Shop and pub 10 mins walk.
Cottage is not suitable for children.
There is an unfenced pond at the outdoor seating area.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 926663
HMG Ref: 27
Property Type: Apartment
Number of Bedrooms: 1
Sleeps Suit: 3
Facilities: TV, Wifi, Washing Machine
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars
Places to Eat Nearby
Local Visitors Attractions