The Townhouse Self Catering Townhouse, Sleeps 8 Kirkcudbright
A beautifully renovated Georgian townhouse dating from 1801, in the heart of the coastal artists' town of Kirkcudbright, Carlise and Dumfries being close by.
The Townhouse is a sympathetically restored and renovated Georgian townhouse dating from 1801 which can sleep eight people in two king-size doubles, one with en-suite, a single with child's pull out stacker bed and an adult bunks room. There is a family bathroom. The rest of the property contains a kitchen with dining area, utility room, a sitting room and a conservatory. To the outside there is roadside parking for three cars and a small south-facing rear patio with furniture and barbecue. The Townhouse is a ideal base for families and friends to explore this lovely region of Scotland.
- Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x second floor king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed for under 12s only (access from 1 side only), 1 x adult bunks.
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Kitchen with dining area.
- Sitting room.
- Conservatory (seats 4).
- Gas central heating.
- Electric oven and hob,
- washing machine,
- TV with Freeview,
- selection of books and DVDs.
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request.
- Roadside parking for 2 cars on a first come, first served basis.
- Small south-facing rear patio with furniture and BBQ.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk.
Property suitable for a maximum of 7 people (plus one infant or child under 12).
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 949011
HMG Ref: 84
Number of Bedrooms: 4
Sleeps Suit: 4 | 8
Facilities: High Chair, TV, Wifi, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Coastal/Beach Town
Week rental Starts: Sunday
Parking: On Street