The Milton is a traditional Scottish Edwardian house built in 1912 that has been tastefully refurbished to give modern comfort without compromising on its heritage features.
Milton stands in its own grounds and has lovely views across the Tay to Fife. It has four ensuite letting rooms, which can be configured as either king size or twin (two single beds).Te rooms have all the modern amenities like coffee making facilities and freeview television. Scottish or continental breakfast options available.
Address :Grange Road
[Click On Images to View Gallery]