Kilmartin village sits in the centre of Kilmartin Glen which is home to an astonishing 350 different monuments all within a few miles. The village includes the trust museum and the church
Articles tagged with: Argyll
Somewhat ruined 16th century Z-plan tower house just to the north of the village of Kilmartin. Probably built by Neil Campbell, Rector of Kilmartin 1574-1627 and later Bishop of Argyll and then was later owned by the Campbells before falling into ruin.