Auchingoul Cottage - Huntly Sleep 4
Stone cottage located near to Aberchirder and Huntly Sleeps 4 people in 2 bedrooms. Quiet rural location.
Auchingoul Cottage is a semi-detached stone cottage near to Huntly in north Aberdeenshire.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin room and a family bathroom. Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a woodburning stove. Outside is off road parking and a patio with outdoor furniture. Set in stunning countryside, Auchingoul Cottage is in a fantastic location for a relaxing holiday.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x first floor double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Heating from woodburning stove (all logs provided) with timed central heating.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge,
- TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and fuel for stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Patio with furniture and barbecue.
- One well-behaved dog welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop and pub 3 miles.
- Important Note: WiFi available by mobile unit at £15 per week, not suitable for streaming.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 948993
HMG Ref: 597
Property Type: Detached
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 4
Facilities: High Chair, TV
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Saturday