Coastal Cottage near Fraserburgh - Sleeps 4
Cottage in St Combs near Fraserburgh. Sleeps four people in two bedrooms.
Coastal Cottage is a fresh stone cottage in the village of St. Combs near Fraserburgh in Aberdeenshire. The cottage can sleep four people in two bedrooms, which are made up of a king-size double and a twin with a family bathroom on the ground floor. The rest of the cottage is made up of a kitchen with breakfast bar, a utility and a sitting room with dining area.
To the outside of the cottage is off road parking for two cars and a front lawned garden.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Utility. Sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine,
- TV with Freeview, DVD,
- Fuel and power inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Front lawned garden.
- One well-behaved pet welcome.
- Sorry, no smoking.
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk.
- Note : care to be taken due to sloping ceilings in both bedrooms.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 951822
HMG Ref: 591
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Facilities: TV, Wifi, Washing Machine
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Other Properties Nearby: