Douglas Row on River Ness - Sleeps 4
This pretty little terraced house in the heart of Inverness faces on to the river and can sleep four people in two bedrooms.
Douglas Row is a pretty terraced house on the banks of the River Ness in the centre of the city of Inverness. The cottage sleeps four people with two bedrooms and three bathrooms. The cottage also contains a kitchen, dining room and a sitting room with a woodburning stove. To the outside of the cottage is off road parking for one car and a private patio with furniture.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double with en-suite bath, basin and WC. Bathroom with roll-top bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room with woodburning stove. Sitting room.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove.
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher,
- TV with Freeview and Netflix, radio,
- WiFi, selection of books and games.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Off road parking for 1 car, with additional permit roadside parking for one car.
- Patio with furniture.
Property Notes for Douglas Row
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
- Shop, pub and restaurant 5 mins walk.
- There is a river opposite the cottage, children should be supervised at all times.
- Sloping ceiling in en-suite bedroom.
- The off road parking is accessed up a narrow lane, please take care.
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 945169
HMG Ref: 549
Property Type: Terraced
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 4
Facilities: TV, Wifi, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Town
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 1 Cars
Other Properties Nearby: