East Harestone Steading near Insch - Sleeps 4 with Hot Tub
Old steading building (barn) near Insch in Aberdeenshire. All on ground floor. Sleeps 4 ideally in 2 bedrooms. Wifi available and 2 dogs welcome
Lovely stone steading building in central Aberdeenshire near the little village of Insch. Beautifully transformed with high quality furniture with 1 double room and 1 twin room, large drawing room with striking orange sofa, piano for those who can't live a day without tinkling the ivories. Outside is a lawned garden with BBQ and chipotle and piece de resistance - a hot tub! Perfect location for castle and whisky hunting.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x twin, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC and woodburner. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Utility.
- Gas central heating with woodburners.
- Range cooker with gas hob and electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer,
- TV with Freeview, DVD,
- WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs.
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
- Ample off road parking.
- Lawned garden to side and rear with decked patio, furniture,
- BBQ and hot tub.
- Two well-behaved pets welcome.
- Shops and pub 2 miles.
- Small sofa bed in sitting room for extending to 6 people
Nearest Places in our Guide
More Property Details
Property Reference: 957591
HMG Ref: 2757
Property Type: Converted Farm/Industrial
Number of Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps Suit: 4 | 6
Facilities: TV, Wifi, Dishwasher, Washing Machine
Location Features: Rural
Week rental Starts: Saturday
Parking: For 2 Cars
Local Visitors Attractions